Banas Grey is quality durable quartzite sandstone that has proven its strength and durability over many years. The ability of the stone to withstand all weather conditions is apparent by testing and many freeze/thaw test results. This stone has been used in North America’s harshest climates for many years and has aged beautifully. The natural colour and attractive slip resistant texture makes it extremely versatile for many situations including traditional and contemporary designs. It is a practical hardwearing surface for a wide range of applications.
Finish: Top Natural, Bottom Natural or Calibrated, Edges Sawn or Hand Dressed.
- 300mm x 300mm, 300mm x 600mm, 450mm x 600mm,
- 600mm x 600mm and 900mm x 600mm.
- Custom sizes available upon request.
- Bottom Natural : 25mm – 35mm
- Bottom Calibrated: 25mm ± 1mm
- Other thicknesses available upon request