Kota Black is a dolomitic limestone that has been proven to be durable in any climate. It has a typical limestone texture that is generally smooth with occasional raven patches. Unique for a limestone, it has a relatively consistent dark grey to black colour. The edges of Kota Black paving are sawn and this clean cut appearance and special colouration makes it an ideal material both for contemporary garden design and stylish interiors. It can be laid together with other stones to provide contrasts of colour and texture.
Finish: Top Natural, Bottom Natural or Calibrated, Edges Sawn or Hand Dressed.
- 300mm x 600mm, 450mm x 600mm, 600mm x 600mm and
- 900mm x 600mm. Custom sizes available upon request.
- Bottom Natural : 25mm – 35mm
- Bottom Calibrated: 25mm ± 1mm
- Other thicknesses available upon request