Kota Brown is an exceptionally durable dolomitic limestone, weather resistant and ideally suited to applications where only genuine limestone will provide sufficiently authentic character. Its colour shades vary in gradation of buff and the hardness of the stone gives the hand dressed edges an attractive chipped profile. It shows the naturally occurring diversity that gives genuine stone its own special appeal. Each piece has its own individual colours, textures and markings and these vary both between slabs and within single pieces.
Finish: Top Natural, Bottom Natural or Calibrated, Edges Sawn or Hand Dressed.
- 300mm x 600mm, 450mm x 600mm, 600mm x 600mm and
- 900mm x 600mm. Custom sizes available upon request.
- Bottom Natural : 25mm – 35mm
- Bottom Calibrated: 25mm ± 1mm
- Other thicknesses available upon request
Banas® Kota Brown Pavers – 300mm x 600mm